Monday, October 7, 2019
VIP Media: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
Main Event: 6:30 – 9:30 pm
7122 Old Katy Rd, Houston, TX 77024
This Year’s Categories
A showcase of our love for all things Texas. Featuring meats and/or ingredients sourced right here in our lone star state!
It’s game on with wild-game and other exotic meats. Participating chefs are encouraged to let their imagination run wild while cooking up delicious creations.
Asian Pacific Inspiration
Whether it’s Thailand, India, Iran, Philippines, or beyond, our chefs will let the adventurous cuisine of the Asia Pacific be their inspiration.
Flavors of South America
Chefs will create flavorful dishes inspired by delectable fare from Peru, Brazil, Argentina, and other South American countries.
Showcase Your Culinary Creativity for a Great Cause!
The Epicurean project is an exclusive Martin Preferred Foods event benefiting Recipe for Success.
MARTIN PREFERRED FOODS TO PROVIDE
- $500.00 of complimentary food products for cooking demo
- Two dressed 8′ tables for display and prep space
- Plastic ware for tasting including: plates, forks and napkins
- Table signage
- Your restaurant’s name, logo, and link on our website & social media channels
- Chef/ Restaurant inclusion in press materials, media outreach, and marketing materials
- Load-in and load-out assistance
RESTAURANT TO PROVIDE
- 500 one oz. food sampling, and heating and kitchen equipment
- Chef bio & high-resolution headshot image (E-mail to email@example.com
- Optional: restaurant-related table decor, menus, brochures, or promotional items
The following categories have been filled:
- Flavors of South America
- Texas Local
- Exotic Meats
We apologize if you were interested in participating under this category but all spots have been filled. We hope you would consider participating in one of the other categories still open.